MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (October 20, 2020) – Briggs & Stratton, LLC and Simplicity are excited to announce an expansion to their premium mower lineup in the new Courier XT zero turn mower. The Courier XT is an excellent complement to the diverse selection of Simplicity mowers, offering reliable componentry, a luxurious mowing experience, and top-notch cut quality.
“Simplicity takes deep pride in providing our customers with a luxurious mowing experience that doesn’t sacrifice cut quality,” said Kody Van Sistine, Simplicity brand manager. “The new Courier XT exemplifies those qualities by delivering commercially inspired features and components, with the premium cut quality that our customers expect and value.”
The Courier XT is engineered to deliver a high-quality mowing experience that reliably performs year after year. Offering 52-inch and 61-inch deck options and powerful Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series engines, with a max speed of 8.5 mph, the Courier XT makes quick work of big jobs without sacrificing cut quality, thanks to the exclusive suspension system. The Courier XT is packed with features that make it a strong contender for any homeowner’s next mower purchase, here are just a few of those key features:
- Simplicity Comfort SystemTM 4-point suspension, reducing the impact on the operator by up to 25%*
- Pivoting front axle to make navigating rough terrain more comfortable
- Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series Engines for reliable power
- Hydro-Gear 2800 transmissions with charge pumps
- Cut & Sew premium seat with armrests for all-day comfort
- Large front caster and rear drive tires for added stability and traction
- LED headlight to illuminate the mowing path
- Robust rear bumper for improved engine protection
Simplicity is eager to continue its historic lawn and garden excellence with the new Courier XT which will be available via our exclusive dealer network in Spring 2021.
*Results of Suspension Comfort System™ depend on grass/yard conditions. The maximum speed varies by model.
Briggs & Stratton, LLC