Simplicity’s exclusive Quick Hitch™ attachment removal system allows you to remove the mower deck with no tools. It allows for easy access for routine cleaning and maintenance.
This quick and easy DIY video will show you how to remove your Simplicity® mower deck.
REMOVING YOUR QUICK HITCH™ MOWER DECK IN 10 SIMPLE STEPS
1. Apply the parking brake
2. Lower the attachment lift
3. Turn off the engine and remove the key
4. Disconnect the lift link or cable, depending on the model, on each side of the mower deck
5. Move idler arm to release the belt tension
6. Remove the belt from the PTO pulley
7. Disconnect the electrical connector from the electric height of cut motor, if your tractor is equipped with one
8. Turn Wheels completely to the left
9. Pull Back on the Quick Hitch removal lever and lift the mower hitch off the bracket
10. Slide the mower deck from under the tractor to clean or perform maintenance
Find more lawn mower and tractor how-to help!