All-New Simplicity Courier™ Combines Premium Mower with Versatility of Utility Vehicle
Zero turn mower from Briggs & Stratton has unrivaled cutting, comfort and utility
MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (October 21, 2015) – Introducing the Courier™ Residential Zero Turn Mower from Simplicity, a premium zero turn with superior cutting, the speed and comfort of suspension, and a utility cargo bed.
“Homeowners with medium to large acreage need a mower that is fast and comfortable, but that can also do more than just cut grass,” said Harold Redman, President of Briggs & Stratton’s Turf and Consumer Products Division. “The Simplicity Courier offers superior cutting for beautiful results while the suspension technology allows the operator to mow faster and more comfortably. But it’s the rear cargo bed that turns the Courier into a versatile workhorse.”
The commercially-inspired design of the Simplicity Courier features a 12-gauge steel frame, pivoting welded steel front axle, and durable stamped or fabricated mower deck to ensure durability and quality of cut. Plus, an integrated parking brake adds even more convenience and ease-of-use. Additional features include:
- Integrated rear cargo bed with a 50-lb capacity1 and universal attachments, the cargo bed adds utility out in the yard to carry tools, mulch, plants, debris and more.
- Suspension Comfort System™ Exclusive SCS™ technology with front or front and rear suspension allows you to feel 25% less impact while operating the mower, resulting in enhanced comfort versus a non-suspension zero turn mower2. Plus, an ergonomic mesh seat keeps riders cool and comfortable.
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ Engine with ReadyStart® Reliable, high performance 23 and 25 gross hp3, 724cc engines features ReadyStart no prime, no choke starting system that allows for easy key-starts, time after time.
- Mower deck options A deep profile or fabricated mower deck with fixed rollers ensures excellent quality of cut leaving behind a beautifully cut lawn. The fabricated mower deck even includes a limited lifetime warranty4.
- Foot-assisted height of cut The commercial-style foot-operated deck lift easily adjusts the mower deck between 13 possible height-of-cut positions from 1.5 to 4.5 inches
1 50 lb. capacity, do not overload; do not carry passengers. See operator’s manual for details.
2 Results of Suspension Comfort System™ depend on grass/yard conditions.
3 All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
4 See operator’s manual or dealer for complete warranty details.